- Learn how to create the videos you dream about making. I'm talking about the videos that you actually publish because you didn't break your back to create them, you're proud of how you look and sound in them - oh, and you know they're going to make you money.
- Share your message with confidence and ease. This means defining the "sweet spot" in your personal brand (What you're crazy about. What you're good at. What people will pay you for) Let the videos be a powerful calling card and inspire your ideal clients to work with you.
- Feel fulfilled in creating videos (and do it consistently). Tap into what really matters behind these videos, Y-O-U because it's only when you are happy making videos, can you truly contribute to others and impact the world.
What you THINK YOU NEED in order to impact people & make money with video (ie. an expensive camera or social media following) is a lie.
And honestly, it's kept you from what really matters... (Hint: The people who want to watch your videos, comment, buy your products and work with you.)
INSTEAD YOUR REALITY IS MORE LIKE...
✘ Spending your hard earned money on a camera that's collecting dust as you read this. Or maybe you're filming a ton of footage but none of it actually sees the light of day.
✘ You're finally realizing that everything you said you would do with video last year never happened.
✘ Experimenting with Facebook LIVE (because Gary Vee said it was the thing to do).
✘ You're visible (but only to your friends) and you're not getting the visiblity you know your work deserves.
✘ You're freaking tired of wasting your time and dignity trying to make video work for you and your brand.
✘ Feeling like you're a failure. You're creative, smart and dedicated but video makes you feel like an amatuer at what you do and it's taking you away from doing what you do best.
Learn the skills to rock video where it counts:
1. Nail the creative, spiritual and business mindset to stay in the video game (and thrive)
2. Follow a specific video strategy that frees you from overworking (and actually gets seen)
3. Call your viewers to actions that make an impact on their lives and your business