Mangos and avocados everywhere are celebrating because they now know they’re perfect for each other in a spring roll.
This fall, I went to Tahoe with my friend Amelia (@stoked_yogi) to cook for her Stoked Yogi teacher training. One of my favorite lunches I prepared there were these mango avocado spring rolls, perfect for meal prepping.
I noticed in myself that healthy habits really come from preparing my meals in advance. Through this planning, I’ve also learned that I’m picky. I won’t eat the meals I prepared unless I know it tastes good and it’s pretty. In order to set myself up for success, I make sure to take the time to get inspired & prepare a meal that I know I’m going to want to eat later.
This is one meal prep that never fails! It’s always so easy to make – it’s cost effective and totally delicious.
- 1 Mango
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Red Bell Peppers
- 1/4 Head of Red Cabbage
- 1/2 Head of Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Bunch of Basil
- 1 Bowl of Vermicelli Noodles
- 8 Rice Papers
- Prep veggies & fruit by cutting them into thin log shape slices
- Cook rice noodles and let them cool at room temperature
- Take rice paper and soak it in warm water
- Lay the rice paper on a flat surface
- Fill the center of the rice paper with your veggies and noodles
- Roll the veggies, mango and noodles with the rice paper like a burrito
- Enjoy with peanut sauce!